Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mighty Matt


Matthew Landon is five years old today! WOW! That happened fast. Here are five (of the many) things I love about Matt.

  1. His SMILE!!!


  2. The way he runs with his entire body.


  3. I love the way he tries to spell and do simple math and play the piano. He's brilliant, I'm sure of it.


  4. Every night when we ask him the best part of his day he always answers, "Snugglin' you."


  5. Though his heart may not be perfect anatomically, it is full of love for everyone, especially his momma!

Matthew is a great kid and I am proud to be his momma. His birthday is always an emotional day for me. I can't help but remember when he was nine days old and we handed him to a nurse for his very first open heart surgery. To see him grow stronger each year and function so normally is one of the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Happy Birthday, Mighty Matt!!! I love you more than you know!

2 comments:

AMY said...

Happy Birthday to MATT! It was good to see you this past weekend. You look great. We will have to meet in Dallas one weekend after our indentured servant period is over :-). I love your taste in blog layouts too. Great minds think alike.

Stephanie said...

I still can't believe Matty is 5!!!! You are truly a Mighty Miracle Boy! Love you!! Uncle Jeff said "and a good drummer!"

Followers

About Me

My photo
Stephenville, Texas, United States
I'm a CPA, mom of four, and wife of a music man.